About Burntwoods Church
OUTDOOR WORSHIP INFORMATION –
At this time churches in Howard county are only allowed to gather for outdoor worship. Burntwoods Church has a wonderful space for outdoor worship services. We will meet in the are behind church at 10:45 each Sunday for outdoor worship until we are allowed to move out worship services back into the building.
– TIME – Worship begins at 10:45am
– WEATHER – Please check the home page of this website for announcements about inclement weather
– SEATING – Please bring your own chair or blanket. If you forget, we will provide you with one.
– DRESS – Be comfortable. Shorts are fine!
– SOCIAL DISTANCING – Our outdoor worship space is big. There is plenty of space for appropriate social distancing. Please observe all social distancing guidelines. Members of the same household may sit together. Six feet of distance should be maintained between people who do not live in the same household. As difficult as it will be, please do not shake hands or give hugs.
– MASKS – Masks are not required for outdoor worship. Masks are required if you enter the building to use the rest room.
-SINGING – There will be singing!
We hope to see you for worship this Sunday!!
Burntwoods Church exists for one reason:
To lead people into a growing relationship with the person of Jesus Christ.
Our Goal is simple. We want to be a church that helps every person have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. It doesn’t matter where you are on this journey. You may be testing the waters of faith or you may be someone who has been growing with Jesus for a long time. It doesn’t matter to us. We want to create an environment where every person, regardless of their past or present life situation, can feel safe to grow!